chadD24

Slayer
Didnt realize assbergers game is actually legit :giggle:

[hr]

SENSEI

Slayer
There are things you can't say.

Like you can't do the SR schtick, where you ask girls if they got a better looking match than you, and

no matter what they say

you start spewing all the endless bullshit about you being genetically blessed, and having amazing achievements in life

none of them will be able to take it, I guarantee you.

You have to be very aggressive about that though

chadD24

Slayer
SENSEI said:
There are things you can't say.

Like you can't do the SR schtick, where you ask girls if they got a better looking match than you, and

no matter what they say

you start spewing all the endless bullshit about you being genetically blessed, and having amazing achievements in life

none of them will be able to take it, I guarantee you.

You have to be very aggressive about that though
yea narcissim is the worst trait you can have when youre a 7+. being an aspie shy incel is actually better

dota2

Normie
isnt that Chad? havent seen him in a while

talk with her about stds, also i wonder how many of them did she have and how many stds' of average her female friends had.   Some pc cels could make good graphs for later usage out of it

I've even said stuff like 

"pls respond :(" immediately after sending a message.

Just makes them like you more.
[hr]
chadD24 said:
dota2 said:
isnt that Chad? havent seen him in a while
what should i say next

you should say "pls respond"

chadD24

Slayer
ThereIsNoGame said:
I've even said stuff like 

"pls respond :(" immediately after sending a message.

Just makes them like you more.
[hr]
chadD24 said:
what should i say next

you should say "pls respond"
SHE ALREADY RESPONDED

say "I know this is a little fast but I feel like I'm really falling in love with you"

dota2

Normie
maybe ask her about her sexual intercourses when she was teenage girl like 10-14. so many copecels can actually see that its normal for chicks to start fuckin regularly at that age

Datjaw

Banned
ThereIsNoGame said:
say "I know this is a little fast but I feel like I'm really falling in love with you"
thiis looooool

also tell her your a virgin and your looking for that special someone to lose your v-card

modified

Chad

chadD24

Slayer
dota2 said:
maybe ask her about her sexual intercourses when she was teenage girl like 10-14 so many copecels can actually see that its normal for chicks to start fuckin regularly at that age
yea i was gonna take that approach and be cocky funny rather than a sad kunt but she will bluepill now and lie about her laycount. i got a 19yo girl to admit she fucked a 45 year old she met at a bar with her fake id  :giggle:

chadD24

Slayer
Datjaw said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
thiis looooool

also tell her your a virgin and your looking for that special someone to lose your v-card
lool perfect. gonna send this next. this is perfect. im gonna post the pics down below instead of in the op

dota2

Normie
chadD24 said:
dota2 said:
maybe ask her about her sexual intercourses when she was teenage girl like 10-14 so many copecels can actually see that its normal for chicks to start fuckin regularly at that age
yea i was gonna take that approach and be cocky funny rather than a sad kunt but she will bluepill now and lie about her laycount. i got a 19yo girl to admit she fucked a 45 year old she met at a bar with her fake id  :giggle:
:giggle:

chadD24

Slayer
chadD24 said:
Datjaw said:
thiis looooool

lool perfect. gonna send this next. this is perfect. im gonna post the pics down below instead of in the op