heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
3
Study from the UK


Are these the most beautiful faces in the world?

Scientists have used e-fits to create portraits of the most beautiful man and woman in the world - and say David Gandy and Natalie Portman are the closest real life examples

A computer programme usually used to draw up e-fits of wanted criminals has been used to create the faces of the most beautiful man and woman in the world.

The pictures are the result of a two-month-long study led by Dr Chris Solomon, a world expert in facial mapping, that asked people to put together a composite of the perfect face using the EFIT-V PhotoFit software used by UK police.



Male
Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres
Medium-thick eyebrows, straight with curved ends: 0.07 distance above eyes
Slim, mid-length, straight nose: 0.38 length, 0.11 wide at bridge and 0.26 wide at base
Average lips (neither full nor thin): mouth 0.35 wide
Square jawline: chin 0.27 length
Oval-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.88 wide at mouth and 1.33 long
Brunette hair
Near perfect facial symmetry
*Face width at the height of the eyes = 1 unit. All other measurements use this unit and are thus a ratio in proportion to it.


Female
Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
Arched, shaped eyebrows: 0.125 distance above eyes
Slim, small nose: 0.37 length, 0.1 wide at bridge and 0.25 wide at base
Full lips: mouth 0.38 wide
Regular, smooth jawline: chin 0.21 length
Heart-shaped face: 1 wide at eyes, 0.81 wide at mouth and 1.44 long
Brunette hair
Near perfect facial symmetry



The male perception of male beauty


He said: "For the male face of beauty, women drew a more feminine face than men - women rate a softer jaw-line, slimmer face, fuller lips and clean-shaven look as the most attractive, compared to the more masculine appearance that is considered the most attractive by men.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11502572/Are-these-the-most-beautiful-faces-in-the-world.html





German Study from the university of regensburg:





What is it that makes a face look beautiful? What are the differences between very attractive and less appealing faces? For every historical period and every human culture, people have always had their own ideal of beauty. But this ideal has never been constant and is still subject to changes. In our research project we adopted an empirical approach and created prototypes for unattractive and attractive faces for each sex by using the morphing technique. For example, the prototype for an unattractive face ("unsexy face") was created by blending together four faces that had previously been rated as very unattractive. The "sexy face" was created by blending together four of the most attractive faces, respectively (see report). 

In order to find out the characteristic differences between attractive and unattractive faces, we presented pairs of one  "sexy" and one  "unsexy" image for both sexes to test subjects. The task was to report which facial features were perceived to be different between the two faces. For the results see the list below. 



Characteristic features of the female "sexy face" in comparison to the "unsexy face":
  • Suntanned skin 
  • Narrower facial shape 
  • Less fat 
  • Fuller lips 
  • Slightly bigger distance of eyes 
  • Darker, narrower eye brows 
  • More, longer and darker lashes 
  • Higher cheek bones 
  • Narrower nose 
  • No eye rings 
  • Thinner lids



Characteristics of the male "Sexy face" in the comparison to the "unsexy face": 
  • Browner skin 
  • Narrower facial shape 
  • Less fat 
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips 
  • Darker eye brows 
  • More and darker lashes 
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower 
  • Higher cheek bones 
  • Prominent lower jaw 
  • More prominent chin 
  • No receding brows 
  • Thinner lids 
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth 
http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_II/Psychologie/Psy_II/beautycheck/english/prototypen/prototypen.htm



Importance of EYE MOUTH EYE ANGLE:




https://lookism.net/Thread-Measure-of-Dimorphism-Eye-Mouth-Eye-Angle

The importance of facial width:





https://lookism.net/Thread-FWHR-is-life

Book about Facial Aesthetics for free download






https://lookism.net/Thread-Facial-Aesthetics-by-Dr-Naini
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
So basically, David Beckham is the most attractive man in the world, as he has every one of those ideal facial features (their words, not mine). He also has the hairesthetics of the gods. 

Is David Beckham the true uncrowned king of lookism?

 

piX

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
430
Reputation
0
 

lltvyr

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
2,444
Reputation
0
Nizoral Babe said:
So basically, David Beckham is the most attractive man in the world, as he has every one of those ideal facial features (their words, not mine). He also has the hairesthetics of the gods. 

Is David Beckham the true uncrowned king of lookism?

"No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth"
He still has this.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
Nizoral Babe said:
So basically, David Beckham is the most attractive man in the world, as he has every one of those ideal facial features (their words, not mine). He also has the hairesthetics of the gods. 

Is David Beckham the true uncrowned king of lookism?
how old is he ?


:sad: :sad: :sad: i dont want to end up with facial folds
He's 40. They actually make him look better, imo.

lltvyr said:
Nizoral Babe said:
So basically, David Beckham is the most attractive man in the world, as he has every one of those ideal facial features (their words, not mine). He also has the hairesthetics of the gods. 

Is David Beckham the true uncrowned king of lookism?
"No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth"
He still has this.
He has a fold but it does him virtually no harm aesthetically. Especially considering his age. 

This is a picture of when he was younger - no folds.

[hr]
This is why I always laugh when members here say life ends at 20. Men get better and better looking as they grow older. He was very good looking growing up but he didn't become mega star good looking until his thirties.
 

Datjaw

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
924
Reputation
0
Guy's like Beckham, Brad Pitt, Cruise all peaked in their 30s due to elite genetics
 

lltvyr

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
2,444
Reputation
0
Nizoral Babe said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
how old is he ?


:sad: :sad: :sad: i dont want to end up with facial folds
He's 40. They actually make him look better, imo.

lltvyr said:
"No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth"
He still has this.
He has a fold but it does him virtually no harm aesthetically. Especially considering his age. 

This is a picture of when he was younger - no folds.

[hr]
This is why I always laugh when members here say life ends at 20. Men get better and better looking as they grow older. He was very good looking growing up but he didn't become mega star good looking until his thirties.
How can you say "no folds"? There are nasolabial folds still there, omg!1!
 

OldRooster

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
9,990
Reputation
6
Someone that works for some euro newspaper does a summary of some two month study done by some German college students. I am not going to play.
 

lltvyr

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
2,444
Reputation
0
Narrow face attractive once again. Stop with this width to height ratio talk then.
 

smellysocks

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,311
Reputation
1
The male morph is essentially what the perfect long term cuck looks like. Not enough bone mass in his face. He wouldn't slay and he would need to gf women in order to get sex.

In these studies women usually cope by saying softer/round features are more attractive in men because they look "safer" and won't pump and dump them. When women are ovulating however, all that goes out the window but women keep that a secret


Oval potato face is ideal? GTFO. just lol at that. Zero credibility or real life application

irl attractive men look like daniel conn or luke keuchly. Huge blockheads with oodles of bone mass - square long rami, forward maxillas, blocky chins and enormous cheekbones
 

JonJon

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
325
Reputation
0
smellysocks said:
The male morph is essentially what the perfect long term cuck looks like. Not enough bone mass in his face. He wouldn't slay and he would need to gf women in order to get sex.

In these studies women usually cope by saying softer/round features are more attractive in men because they look "safer" and won't pump and dump them. When women are ovulating however, all that goes out the window but women keep that a secret


Oval potato face is ideal? GTFO. just lol at that. Zero credibility or real life application

irl attractive men look like daniel conn or luke keuchly. Huge blockheads with oodles of bone mass - square long rami, forward maxillas, blocky chins and enormous cheekbones
Not ideal, but that guy above still has a great sex life with quality women and doesnt care less that hes not as masculine as a rugby league pro.
 
L

Linger

Guest
smellysocks said:
The male morph is essentially what the perfect long term cuck looks like. Not enough bone mass in his face. He wouldn't slay and he would need to gf women in order to get sex.

In these studies women usually cope by saying softer/round features are more attractive in men because they look "safer" and won't pump and dump them. When women are ovulating however, all that goes out the window but women keep that a secret


Oval potato face is ideal? GTFO. just lol at that. Zero credibility or real life application

irl attractive men look like daniel conn or luke keuchly. Huge blockheads with oodles of bone mass - square long rami, forward maxillas, blocky chins and enormous cheekbones



Legit, Hxcp bruv.
 

lltvyr

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
2,444
Reputation
0
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He said: "For the male face of beauty, women drew a more feminine face than men - women rate a softer jaw-line, slimmer face, fuller lips and clean-shaven look as the most attractive, compared to the more masculine appearance that is considered the most attractive by men.[/font]
clean-shaven?!
 
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
1,492
Reputation
1
lltvyr said:
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He said: "For the male face of beauty, women drew a more feminine face than men - women rate a softer jaw-line, slimmer face, fuller lips and clean-shaven look as the most attractive, compared to the more masculine appearance that is considered the most attractive by men.[/font]
clean-shaven?!
Rule #1: Never listen to what women (or men) SAY about their sexual attraction. Watch what they DO.
 
P

piRx

Guest
ratingsareforphaggots said:
lltvyr said:
clean-shaven?!
Rule #1: Never listen to what women (or men) SAY about their sexual attraction. Watch what they DO.
THIS. It is well known in psychology that what people say they'd do or who'd they be attracted to has little connection with what they would actually do. 
A lot of the women in question who say they like a soft friendly looking guy would scream their lungs out being banged by a masculine bad-boy, if they could get one or especially if they could sleep with one and not be judged for it.
Also one important variable that is usually not controlled for in these type of studies is who and how attractive the women are. If most of them are average or below average or crazy religious or something chances are they will say they'd take a safe looking man. The top notch ladies will not be attracted to a potato Joe.
 

GloriousWin

Coper
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
711
Reputation
3


This is like a "before and after" picture of a Women's Studies major.
 

NoctisOrgy

Gigachad
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
7,784
Reputation
44
lower 3rd >>> all else   THEORY but even some scientists are copers tbh boyos

it's about lower 3rd tbh really

all else is cope
tbh